BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So i started writing letters

...to my future daughter. I know, it's possible that i won't even have a daughter, but i want to be prepared.

Is this weird? Most likely.

Necessary? Definitely.

I really want my daughter to know i love her. I want to be the supportive and loving mom i never had. Thats tough for me to say...

Now, i don't want to give all life's secrets and discoveries away, she's gotta figure most out by herself of course, but i want to give her at least a little guidance. And what if i'm not around for her when she is growing up? You never know what is going to happen in life, i could be gone, and i want her to have something from me.

So my plan is to write a series of letters, and give them to her once a month after she is 15 or 16 years old, cause we all know those are interesting years of your life ;)

That's all i guess, i don't even know if i will follow through with this, but i hope i will 

0 comments: