BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Monday, October 4, 2010

I am free, but I am chained

Lately i've just been confused as what to believe. I know i follow an amazing God, and i wouldn't want life any other way, but i am becoming trapped in believing all of these lies. Lies from Satan. Lies from my past. Lies from my own self. Why can't I just listen to what Christ is saying?

I am sure of the Truth of Christ
       I am believing believable worldly lies
I am beautiful because God  made me
       I am ugly because my body is not perfect
I am clean and forgiven because of Christ
       I am dirty because of my past
I am comforted by a compassionate Father
       I am alone in this life
I am confident in Christ
       I am fearful of myself
I am accepted and wanted by a perfect God
       I am rejected by even my by my best friends
I am seated in heavenly places with Christ
       I am stuck helplessly laying in the dirt
I am filled with God's love
       I am so empty, not even my past desires fill me
I am free
       I am chained by my sin and mistakes
I am sure of the Truth of Christ
       I am believing believable worldly lies



0 comments: