BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Is that a miniature guitar?!

..yeah that would be my ukulele fools!

So i'm entering the Bushman World Ukulele Video Contest that starts in November and ends December 31st. Crazy, huh?!

I feel like it was just last week that i was watching Julia Nunes' video for this same exact contest. I saw it during my winter break freshman year and within a couple days i had figured out how to turn my guitar into an almost ukulele. That was almost 2 years ago! Then for my birthday this year right before Work Crew i got a real uke!!

Now i'm jammin' for reals :)

I get to pick 3 songs to sing for the contest. It's so flipping hard to decide!! But i think i might have one for sure decided. Suggestions are definitely welcome. (pretty please!)

It is going to be magical!

0 comments: