BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello, you. I love you! Love, God.

So sometimes (a lot of the time) i get a little frustrated because i can't "hear" God, or feel His presence in my life. I feel like i am really distant from Him. Ya ever feel that way? I do, all the time.

But then i wake up to see this beautiful sunrise.


It all comes flooding in. The realization that the God i follow is so much bigger than i could ever imagine. He is the best and most creative artist I could ever imagine. I am smiling as i type this cause it makes me so happy :) 

It's so easy to get caught up in the business of our lives, with school, work, friends, family, media, and everything else we have to deal with. But i think sometimes we just need to take a step back. Stop. See that every morning we wake up to God saying "Good morning, I love you so much!" He creates this magnificent painting in the sky every morning for us to see. I think that is a pretty clear message straight from the Big Man himself :)


And every evening, I see God's signature, the sunset!


So amazing, right? I think i could seriously just look at a sunset all day long. All of those colors swirled together and blended beautifully. Perfection. Again, God saying, "I love you so very much." He wants us to spend time with us everyday, and he shows his love for us through His beautiful creations. The sunrises, sunsets. mountains, clouds, everything. I can't resist that! His beauty is surrounding us completely. It's so cool to think that while God is painting beautiful sunsets here for me, he is also creating beautiful sunrises for someone else, and showing the awesome display of stars to someone else!

What is your favorite part of God's creation? Think about it, He is telling you how much he loves you!

0 comments: