BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Se...Seee...Sen...SENIOR?!


Senior course request form?! TOO SOON. I am so not ready for this. Not like Eastwood cares, it's due Friday and i still haven't gotten one signature. I still honestly have no idea what i want to do with my senior year, or the rest of my life for that matter. I mean i feel like i was just in preschool making sheep art with cotton balls and toothpicks, and now i have to start looking at colleges? This is crazy. 

One big decision that i can't make is whether i want to do PSO at BGSU again or not. It has been the best experience i could ask for, and i love being on campus. I love the people that you meet at college, hanging out with people before classes, and the lack of drama that exists in college. The last one is my favorite :) But on the other hand, i want to have the best senior year possible, it's my last year and i want to leave my mark at Eastwood. I feel like with PSO i'm not at the school as much, which is weird. Then i just have the decision of the classes i want to take. Which is a whole 'nother obstacle course. 

I don't want to think about my future, i just want it to happen.

0 comments: