BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random thoughts from GFT on a lovely Sunday morning :)

1. I am sort of glad i didn't go to church this morning. I've had a lot on my mind and of course sitting there for an hour and a half is just an excuse for daydreaming. Instead i got to have a date with Jesus at Grounds for Thought. It was great to get some things off of my chest :)

2. Theres a guy sitting next to me at grounds that is folding at least 50 large sheets of paper in half. He looks like his name could be Neil. I don't know what he is going to do with them. Currently he is talking fairly loudly on his phone. *turns ipod volume up* haha. I'm actually just sitting here waiting to see what he does with them. He has an exact-o knife and a ruler. I envy the fact that he is eating chocolate covered coffee beans, because they are my favorite coffee related item.

3. I'm listening to Garrison Dale on my Ipod, reminiscing about Work Crew and all the awesome people i met there. I love the song Hope. "Breath of life rush into my lungs, you have broken me down, now you're building me up, and honestly i need to swallow my pride, i've been drawn out of darkness, and into the wonderful light." Looooove it :)

4.  The smell of coffee is making me hungrier by the minute. I don't know what it is about GFT but it's the only place where the strong smell of coffee is acceptable for my nose. But for some unknown reason, it's givin' me tummy the rumblies.

5. Neil the paper folder just caught me staring at him. His fault, he is so intriguing.

6. I just had to relocate because my computer was dying. Now sitting in front of a cute old man who fell asleep reading a Stephen King novel.

7. In 5 minutes i will be leaving to go hang with Johnny Shumay, my childhood bestfriend. Oh how i miss the days of fruity pebbles for dinner and playing king of the trampoline for hours.

Peace out blogger! :)

0 comments: